Walking and Clapping

Bryson is doing really well practicing his walking. He likes to try and clap and walk at the same time. It's really cute! We do have video of him walking- just waiting for Andrew to upload it for me to post. Maybe we'll get it on over the weekend. He finally got his 2 top front teeth also. :-) They decided to come in at the same time. What a joy! He is at such a fun age and just learning something new all the time. As of last post I mentioned that his only word was da da da. Well- this week it's ba ba ba or bla bla bla. Still waiting for MA! He has said it by accident a couple of times. Well- I guess I shouldn't be so anxious for him to talk. Once he starts I'll probably be wishing he'd be quiet. LOL


Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trisomy 13 - Dignity and Grace in Life and Death

Thanksgiving at Dollywood