Andrew Alpaugh looks back on the moments, lessons, and detours that shaped who he is today. Stories from the road — the wins, the pivots, and everything in between.
Bryson's 1st Birthday Pictures
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
We took Bryson to Portrait Innovations for his birthday pictures. They turned out great! Click HERE if you'd like to see all of them.
Hey everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I want to talk about something that has been on my mind lately: forgiveness. Forgiveness is a powerful and healing process that can free us from resentment, anger, guilt and shame. But how do we forgive others who have hurt us? And how do we forgive ourselves for our own mistakes? In this post, I will share with you some insights and tips on how to practice forgiveness in your daily life. First of all, let me say that forgiveness is not easy. It takes courage, compassion and humility to let go of the past and move on. Forgiveness does not mean that you condone or forget what happened, or that you have to reconcile with the person who wronged you. Forgiveness means that you choose to release the negative emotions that are holding you back and hurting you. Forgiveness is a gift that you give to yourself, not to the other person. So how do we forgive? Well, there is no one right way to do it, but here are some steps that might help you al...
On September 14, 2001 Andrew and I found out we were expecting our 3rd baby. We had done this twice before and I was not that concerned or anxious to get to the Dr. right away. We were very excited even though we had not actually "tried" to conceive. We had also decided we would keep it a secret as long as possible! :) Love to keep a good secret! On October 31st we had our first ultrasound and discovered that our baby had markers for a chromosomal disorder as well as tachycardia. Devastated at hearing this we shed lots of tears and I experienced a lot of worry, anger, and fear at what lied ahead of us. I prayed many times that if the Lord was going to give us a baby that would not live that He would just go ahead and take it from us right then. On November 23rd, I began spotting and cramping but since it was Thanksgiving weekend we waited til the following Monday to go to the Dr. where we found out that there was no heart beat and our baby was resting safely in the arms of Je...
Comments