Never know what you might find...

A few days ago I laid Bryson down for a nap with no pants on since it was kind of warm and thought he might get too hot. Well... wouldn't you know, the first time I do that he has a huge poopy and we found him covered in poop from head to toe! How gross! Andrew quickly got him to the tub while I was getting all the blankets and sheets out of his crib to put in the wash. It also had got on his bumper pad so I took that out and washed it as well. So, on to the reason for this post. After washing everything, I decided I wasn't going to put the bumper pad back in and that he didn't need it anymore. Besides- it's such a pain to untie all the ties every time I have to remove the sheet and such. So, tonight, I go in to check on him and this is what I found. Couldn't resist snapping a few pictures. Might just have to put the bumper pad back in the crib!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trisomy 13 - Dignity and Grace in Life and Death

Thanksgiving at Dollywood