Today was the day!

While we were on vacation Bryson decided he wasn't going to stay in his pack-n-play in the morning and both mornings decided to climb out. I was thinking oh-great! I hope he doesn't start climbing out of his crib when we get back home. We got home Sat. night, but Sunday is an early morning for him so he wouldn't of had the chance since we had to wake him up, didn't happen Monday or Tuesday but guess what? Today I heard Bryson playing in his crib, but it sounded really really loud! I come up the stairs and see the light on coming from the crack under
his door. I open it and this is what I see!




Neither of our other children EVER climbed our of their cribs! We can only assume that the little black table by his crib helped him along. No one knows though! The sides of his crib aren't very tall so we are sure it was the side that he climbed out of. This is going to be a nightmare!!

Comments

Delaware said…
oh no , I can't believe he did that!!!!
Andrew Alpaugh said…
Yup! And he did it again when he got up from his nap-and got stuck. When I went in to get him he was just hanging there. Ahhhh!

Popular posts from this blog

Trisomy 13 - Dignity and Grace in Life and Death

Thanksgiving at Dollywood