Happy 13th Birthday Tyler~ We Love You!!!

My how the years fly by. I can't believe we are officially parents of a "teenager" now! It makes us seem so old- even though we're really not. ;-) Well- I'm not. Ha! Ha! Tyler has been such a blessing in our lives and we are very thankful to our Lord for sharing him with us for the last 13 years and look forward to many years ahead. Hopefully they won't go by as quickly as the last 13. He is our quiet, laid back, always concerned about pleasing others child. I've heard sometimes you have to watch out for the "quiet" ones though. :-) Well- I thought it would be fun to put together a few pics. of Tyler over the last 13 years.
Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trisomy 13 - Dignity and Grace in Life and Death

Thanksgiving at Dollywood