~100 Things About Me~

1. I am the youngest of 2 children.
2. I have a brother.
3. I am not a daddy's girl.
4. I never really liked school.
5. I never went to college.
6. I don't enjoy reading.
7. I got married when I was 17.
8. I am married to the most amazing man in the world.
9. I am crazy in love with him!
10. He is my best friend.
11. I had my first child when I was 19.
12. I am a stay at home mom.
13. I have 3 beautiful children.
14. I have 2 that are in Heaven.
15. I am a neat freak.
16. I love to organize.
17. I don't like clutter.
18. I don't like to try new things.
19. I hate change.
20. I weigh myself every morning.
21. My current weight bothers me.
22. Summer is my favorite season.
23. I love to sit in the sun.
24. I like the beach.
25. I hate the ocean.
26. I don't like conflict.
27. I hate to have my picture taken!
28. I love the color pink.
29. I'm afraid of heights.
30. I will ride rides at amusement parks though.
31. I love shopping.
32. I love a good clearance sale.
33. I love to decorate.
34. I do not drink coffee.
35. I love to eat home made cupcakes.
36. I love mexican food.
37. I don't really enjoy cooking or baking.
38. I love to sleep.
39. I am not a morning person.
40. I am not very patient.
41. I wish I was.
42. I yell at my kids way too much.
43. I love quilts.
44. I love to have things monogrammed.
45. I hate to leave a message on an answering machine.
46. I don't like bright lights.
47. I love to burn candles.
48. I love the smell of wood burning outside in the fall and winter.
49. I hate the smell of onions and any seafood!
50. Most perfumes/colognes give me a headache.
51. I have had LOTS of migraines.
52. I love to have my head rubbed very lightly.
53. I get very annoyed by people that don't use their turn signals.
54. I am afraid to drive on the expressway.
55. I have never in 16 years had a speeding ticket.
56. Or any ticket for that matter.
57. I have lived in S.C. for 15 years.
58. I love living here.
59. I lived in Texas for 1 month.
60. I have lived in 4 brand new houses.
61. My favorite show when I was a kid was Little House On the Prairie.
62. I don't really watch much T.V.
63. I like TLC and HGTV.
64. I don't really watch many movies either.
65. My favorite magazine is Country Sampler.
66. I love teddy bears and Raggedy Ann dolls.
67. I do laundry almost ever day.
68. I hate doing laundry!
69. I hate laundry done the wrong way!
70. I HATE to iron!
71. I have long hair.
72. It is straight.
73. I have to color my hair because I have too many grays.
74. I don't ever want to have gray hair.
75. It's okay for a man to have gray hair though.
76. My husband doesn't have a single gray hair!
77. And probably never will.
78. That's okay
79. I cut his and my sons hair.
80. I love to take a shower, I get in a bad mood without one!
81. I can't stand to have prickly legs!
82. I don't like getting groceries.
83. I get most of my groceries at Walmart.
84. I HATE Walmart!
85. I am not a people person.
86. I am terrified of speaking in public.
87. I will avoid this at all cost.
88. I became a Christian when I was 15.
89. I love Jesus!
90. I believe in prayer.
91. I have had many prayers answered.
92. I wish I was more dedicated to praying.
93. I wish I read the Bible more often than I do.
94. I desire to be a better Christian.
95. I admire people who tell others about Jesus.
96. My favorite Holiday is Christmas.
97. I love snowmen.
98. I don't like to go in the snow.
99. I'd rather be hot than cold.
100. I love having a fireplace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trisomy 13 - Dignity and Grace in Life and Death

Thanksgiving at Dollywood