Great Sale!

 
Posted by Picasa

We went out tonight! My first time out in a week, well other then going to the dr. and taking the kids to school or picking them up, and actually Andrew did quite a bit of that for me this week. Anyways- seems like I'm starting to get better. We went over to Woodruff Rd. and really wanted to eat at Longhorn but the wait was over an hr. so we ended up at Gatti Town. After we ate, we went over to Old Navy because I had heard on the radio that they were having an extra 50% off already reduced clearance. Well- I couldn't resist sharing some of the great deals we got. Mostly stuff for Bryson since he is growing out of everything ever so fast! We got 2 pairs of pajamas, 2 pairs of jeans, a sweat suit and 4 shirts all for $37.36 and that included tax. What a deal!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trisomy 13 - Dignity and Grace in Life and Death

Thanksgiving at Dollywood