Our BIG boy....

has officially moved out of the crib and in to a big boy bed! WOW! He seriously does not deal well with transitions ( I can't imagine who he gets that from) so our first night out of the crib was pretty horrible! I went in and laid down with him...then Andrew and eventually he told Andrew bye so Andrew left. He then went off to sleep! For his nap this afternoon he did great! Laid right down and never got up. (shewww) I will post pictures in a few days! We put his crib, dresser and glider rocker on Craigslist yesterday and someone contacted us within the first 20 minutes and came that night and purchased it! Holy Cow! What a blessing to have that out of the way to make room for his new furniture! And to help pay for it! So I guess we better be officially "done" with babies! On a different note I just wanted to mention that a couple of weeks ago we got B a new Blues Clues video from Target and it has ABC's which he loves but also includes how to draw letters. Yesterday in his highchair out of the blue while he was coloring I heard him say... H A T spells hat and I looked over at his paper and would you believe he had written the letters H A T! I'm so impressed! :) He never ceases to amaze me. Love, Wendy

Comments

Delaware said…
He really is Special. No more Babies?????

Popular posts from this blog

Trisomy 13 - Dignity and Grace in Life and Death

Thanksgiving at Dollywood